Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    250697 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 08:45 AM
    How do I connect panasonic TV, surround sound, vcr/dvd combi and virgin box
    I bought new Panasonic TV, surround sound, dvd/vcr and have virgin box how do I connect these up successfully
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Scart for the DVD/VCR combo and Virgin boxes, (2 SCARTs needed) then composite cables to take all the sound into the surround sound box. Of course if the TV and Virgin box are HDMI enabled, then use that method for them.

Sounds very similar to my own setup, except I've thrown a PS2 into the mix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting a DVD/VCR Combo to TV and surround sound receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 42' HDTV and a Toshiba DVD/VCR Combo. Both have HDMI connections. My Pioneer Dolby receiver is an older model with no HDMI connection. I am on "DISH" network using a satellite as my source for the TV signal. Can you tell me what cables I need and the proper way to connect it...

Best way to connect Dish HD Receiver, Panasonic DVD/VCR Recorder to LG HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the best quality (audio and video) in connecting a Dish Network HD Receiver (with HDMI out, component out and SD out), Panasonic DVD/VCR recorder (with component, SDout, and HDMI out) to an LG HDTV with 2 HDMI inputs, component inputs, and of course all have the coaxial cable...

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Hooking up a dish network dvr satelitte, to a vcr, surround sound and a dvd recorder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic dvd Recorder dmr-EZ17, an Emerson ewv404 VCR, an RCA Guide Pluc Gold TV, a Venturer Souround Sound System and Dish Network displayer-dvr. The Panasonic recorder I received as a gift this past Christmas but my aversion to electronic hookup kept it in the box. The other parts...

View more questions Search