Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazygirl6921 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 08:38 AM
    Have not seen my Father in 35 years want to find him
    When I was 5 years old that was the last time I saw my dad ever.there were problems they were having so my dad figured he would just leave.he went back to colorada we took him to the airport there he hugged and kissed me bye and said he loved me.that was the last time I seen him.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Feb 15, 2010, 08:59 AM

Well you know his surname, and his first name. Do you know the town or city he was from? A good place to start are the telephone directories International, North America And Caribbean, United States - Infobel - Telephone Directories

Or you could try Free People Search by ZabaSearch!

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my birth father. Been trying for years no luck [ 15 Answers ]

I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is: Arthur Nelson Severance Born August 1st, 1950 He was born in Lynn, MA I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I...

Trying to find father for last 15 years [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My name is Gina Marie Loup. I am 26 years old on March 16,2009. I have been trying to locate my father (Robert Glen Miller) for about 15 years. The last know location I have is Harvey, Louisiana. He has never been a part of my life and I would like him to be. I have a daughter and another...

Trying to find Father and Grandparents for 11 years! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't seen my dad or my grandparents (on his side) since I was 7and I just tured 18 last week! I know they live in NY but I do not where... anybody have any ideas?:(

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Father away for 6 years [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has not seen nor heard about her father for about 6 years he has never looker for her nor has never helped her at all. He left when she was 1. I am married and she believes my husband is her really dad. I want sole custody of her can I do that. I also have no idea where her father...

View more questions Search