Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boe123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Extreme dizziness
    I woke up last night and the room was spinning very fast closed my eyes went back to sleep woke up again same thing.when I got up this morning it was, was it a ream or did that really happen? I was sitting eating my breakfast and I got dizzy not a dream I thought.
    I went into my bedroom and about fell over had to grab something dizzy again.I lid down on my bed every time I roll over I get dizzy. I am concerned I am 52 years old my
    Blood pressure is very good I am in good health. Anyone out there can help me? I live all alone.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Go to your doctor. It could be anything. Blood pressure is important to get checked out. It could also be your heart. You need to get your pulse and blood pressure checked, because it could be way to low. Need to get checked out thoroughly, blood pressure, heart.

Joe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Without a physical and history it is really hard to say. I would like to venture a guess that, even though you said your BP is good, it sounds as though it could be low. Orthostatic hypotension is a decrease in blood pressure when changing positions, such as standing quickly from a sitting position.

You could possibly have an inner ear infection that is causing vertigo.

You could have low blood sugar.

There are a number of things that could be causing this. You really need to get to the doctors as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizziness and eye strain after an hour of watching the computer screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I don't know about you but for me.. working at my computer became a very hard thing to do. After just an hour of working in front of it... I kind of getting dizzy and have different aches right in my both eyes or sometimes even in my head. Did you have similar problems ? How did you...

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Extreme worry. [ 5 Answers ]

Can you worry about something so much that you physically make it happen to yourself Like mentally? Or physically?

Extreme Lies? Or The Truth? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme Lies? Will a man tell such an extreme lie... only to avoid someone? Like something out the movies? I've heard of people going to extremes in order to try and KEEP someone. So would he/or she go through all that trouble... maybe even get their family involved... just to avoid her? I figure...

Need EXTREME help with Microsoft Word Doc [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Maybe someone can help me with this because I am about to pull my hair out. O.K. I have a Word Doc that I need to do for my job. It is an 11 page biographical affidavit that will be e-mailed to all employees. They will open it up on their computers and fill in all the questions. ...

View more questions Search