Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partybyrd101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 01:21 AM
    What is the name of the movie that has the guy that wakes up and can hear his penis
    The movie name of a guy that can talk to his penis
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 15, 2010, 04:19 AM

It's "Me and Him (1988)"

Ich und Er (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

My dog wakes up shaking. [ 1 Answers ]

When my golden retriever is startled awake he has just begun having a strange reaction. At first he will come running and will even bark sometimes. But then he will suddenly start to shiver, have trouble standing, his tail will tuck under and he has trouble holding his head up. This lasts for about...

My Lia still wakes at 4 months [ 12 Answers ]

Hey there guys; quick inquiry! My little Lia who is now 4 months old still wakes about 4 times during the night to nurse. Is this okay... normal? I understand that breast milk is digested faster than formula but I've read so much saying that "baby should be able to sleep through night by now"...

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

My 2 yr old wakes up screaming [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A 2 Yr Girl That Will Not Sleep Through The Night. We Used To Be Able To Put Her In Her Crib & She Would Fall Asleep On Her Own. Now If We Put Her To Sleep In Her Crib She Wakes Up About 2 Hrs Later Screaming. We Have Tried To Let Her Just Cry But After An Hr It Gets Worse; If By Some...

View more questions Search