Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Surprising my boyfriend on my first night back in more than a month
    Its been over a month since I've seen my boyfriend last. And we've been dating since September pretty much straight through until now. * around christmas I went through a stressful time, I broke off the dating but we stayed friends and got back together when I worked things out in my life* I moved to calgary because I had no place to live in Fredericton where I was attending college *i failed two classes, one by 2% one by 11% and got kicked out of the college as you can only fail one course in the run of the two years the course takes to complete* now I am moving back to fredericton on the 24th of this month. I miss my boyfriend deeply. We use protection (both condoms and birth control) I am 23 years old, he just turned 20 in October. I want to do something sweet, but fun and sexual to surprise him the first night I'm back. We've done all the regular positions. Missionary, me on top, doggystyle, rear facing cowgirl (me on top but facing away from him instead of facing him) and anal (carefully, slowly and with lots of lube) I just don't know what I could do as a surprise to him. He knows I have a vibrator and a vibrating bullet but I've never used them around him or in front of him. I used them when I was single. I haven't even touched them while I've been away. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do. We have our own place, so there's no worrying about people being home or around as its just us. I am quite comfortable around him and with my own sexuality. I am bi-sexual but when I started dating him I made the promise to him that I was OK with not having three-somes (they can sure ruin relationships) and I'd never go off and be with a girl . With or without his permission because unlike what some people I know think I still feel that it is cheating.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 08:21 AM

I don't think I can answer that question for you. I can pose a few questions that will might clear up the issue.
    1). Do you need to surprise him?
    2). What are you prepared to do?
    3). Are you willing to do what you want on your own or are you going to wait until he asks?
    4). Do you know his fantasies, and how far are you willing to go to play them out for him?

You know him best.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 11:45 AM

And your answers craven :D are as follows
    1) no I don't need to but I'd like to.
    2) I'm pretty open sexually and as long as its within legal limits I've always been willing to try anything once.
    3) I'd do either. If he was OK with it I'd do anything for him.
    4) we've fulfilled the one fantasy he always talks about already and as I said already, I'd be willing to do anything he asks as long as its not morally wrong or illegal

I'm just looking for some ideas
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 16, 2010, 02:39 PM

Here is a idea. You could just start your sex as your normally would. Then when he stick it inside you, ask him if he got hit in the junk, when he asks no why, says, seems like there is more in my trunk.
    Then say ohh you baby.
    Have your vibrator with you and have it prelubed. Then slowly do a reach around on him, and stick it in. I will guarantee this will surprise him
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my 11 month old to sleep through the night? [ 19 Answers ]

My son is almost 11 months old and he still gets up 1-2 times a night. I am trying to get him to sleep through the night, but he wakes up and WANTS to eat. I have tried just waking and rocking him, but he WILL NOT go back to sleep until he has had something to eat. How do I break this? :)...

One night stand should I tell my boyfriend of a month? [ 11 Answers ]

OK I have been on and off with my boyfriend for a year. During this time he lied and cheated and had other girls and slept around I was with other people in the times when he had another girlfriend. He cheated on his most recent girlfriend with me lets just say we were very rocky.. and its been...

Why is my 7 month old waking during the night [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 month old baby boy used to sleep right through the night but lately he's been waking once or more during the night he's not hungry and not in pain any ideas

View more questions Search