Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartz123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 06:11 PM
    Are ti headphones good?
    I want some over ear huge headphones. They are so cool and they have great sound quality. But I don't know if I want skullcandy hesh, skullcrusher, or ti. I love the tokidoki pattern on the ti ones. But I have never used any before. Can anyone help me out?
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 02:34 AM

Sorry, but I can only answer your question with another question.

There's a highly technical procedure in computers that even the most experienced professional follows in situations like this. It's called the "See if it flies" theory.

You try each of the headsets you described to find the one most suitable for you and ask yourself, "Do I like this one better?".

Other than that your question appears to me to be framed as a fashion question and I don't know what your into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up headphones to TV with no jack? [ 16 Answers ]

I have a xbox 360 and want to be able to listen to the audio with headphones, not to wake the wife. The problem is my new hd TV doesn't have a headphone jack. Is it possible to hook up headphones to a TV without a headphone jack?

Battery install for headphones [ 1 Answers ]

How do I open the sound supression headphones to install a battery. What size battery as well

Who has my headphones? [ 5 Answers ]

I found them..

Can Hear only via Headphones, but not on speaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP laptop but I can't hear from the speaker but only via headphones. Can someone help me :(:(

Wireless Headphones [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Have a wireless headphone set that uses a 9 V battery for the transmitter. An option is a 12 V, 200mA AC/DC Adapter. I have an adapter that has the correct plug for this unit, but the adapter is 12 V 400 mA. Can this 400 mA adapter be used without damaging the unit? Ken

View more questions Search