Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Is rich jeark scam?
    The Rich Jerk - The Official Website

Its safe but is it a scam? This guy shows us and makes fun of us but I fall into scams easy so has any one tried it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 03:25 PM

Let me see get rich quick, make money easy without a lot of work,

But heck I waste more than 9.95 on morning coffee sometimes, so if you want to waste your money go ahead.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2010, 06:41 PM
    What good will a website do for you? How does that guarantee you income for life? Another scam in my opinion.
    Sean Crane Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:37 PM
    All of those sites are scam "make $1000 bucks a day" or crap like that.
    The guys behind sites like those are happy if they make $50 bucks a day selling those miracle formulas.

It's like saying:
    Hey, I discovered a gold mine, now Im charging $50 bucks to let anyone in the goldmine to grab as much gold as they want. ;)

It's a free market business rule, you don't sell fortune for pennies.

There is no way in making lots of money online or offline without very hard and creative work behind it.
    Back in the mid 90's when the Internet was still in its early stage its was very easy to make money online. Whoever find a way to make money online back then he kept quiet about it, as more and more people discovered the secrets, the competition was born, with competition comes less money in your pocket. So for every year from then it was harder and harder to make money online as the more and more people was doing it. Today I would say even the hard work is not enough to get rich online, creativity is even more important.
    JeffParker45 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 04:32 AM

Rich Jerk is worth it...

Not because of the websites...

Not because of the "Hype"

But because their going to teach you about internet marketing and it will open your mind like you just found out the Earth was not the center of the Universe...

You don't take your money with you when you die...

But you do get a lot of satisfaction from reaching for your dreams and bragging about the scrape marks on your face from falling so many times...

But without the reaching, their would be no fun in the bragging about our scrapes and bruises...

Rich Jerk is awesome...

Here's even better...

Google these names...

Jeff Walker
    Frank Kern
    Andy Jenkins

There's even more... But if you just get on their email list... They dish out so much free stuff on how to make money... And I mean the real stuff... You will learn enough to make some money without paying a dime (on them I mean)...

I spent thousands on Frank and Jeff alone... They are the real deal...

Those guys won't do you wrong, and they will point you in the right direction...

Their products typically cost in the $2,000 and up range, so that's why they give you all this free content first so you can make money before you spend that kind of cash on their stuff... Yes... They are that good...

I hope that helps...
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffParker45 View Post
    They dish out so much free stuff on how to make money... And I mean the real stuff...
    Like what for instance? By the way, this website is for people helping people for free; it's not a sales pimping tool.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 05:23 AM

Glad to see their web site sent someone here to defend them, I was wondering when they would show up.

Yes, what free stuff do they give and then what products do they do for 2000 dollars.

Facts and figures, prove a case, vague terms only show doubt

Mar 29, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Like what for instance? By the way, this website is for people helping people for free; it's not a sales pimping tool.
    Like Frank Kerns This is how you build a list video on his blog:
    http://masscontrolsite.com/blog/?page_id=9

What am I pimping to sale? Lol...

This dude wants real advice on starting his own biz.. Do you have a online biz?

Mar 29, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Glad to see thier web site sent someone here to defend them, I was wondering when they would show up.

Yes, what free stuff do they give and then what products do they do for 2000 dollars.

Facts and figures, prove a case, vague terms only show doubt
    Are you serious? ROFL...

I used my real name in my user name so people can look me up and see I'm not the Rich Jerk or any other "Forum fire hire" dude who defends my 1,000 shares of Rich Jerk dot com Stock because we need a good Corporate image... hmmm.. Rofl...

I never bought from the Rich Jerk... So I don't know what 2,000 dollar products they sell... If they even sell something that high...

The reality is, there will always be people who like to be negative and tell you your life is always going to suck...

I'm a guy that says your life can be anything...

(Watch out... He's selling people on a happy life... )

It's obvious the nay sayers don't have internet businesses...

Read the Richest Man In Babylon and you will hear a proverb.
    Don't take jewelry advice from a brick maker... You will get bad advice...

But take Jewelry advice from a Jeweler and Brick advice from a Brick maker... Then your path will be easier...

Mar 29, 2010, 11:33 AM

Oh...

And Happy Belated Palm Sunday Father Chuck... :-)
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffParker45 View Post
    Like Frank Kerns This is how you build a list video on his blog:
    http://masscontrolsite.com/blog/?page_id=9
    He builds a list of email addresses and then what? He says he made a million dollars with a newsletter. Sorry mate I don't believe a word of it. It looks a lot like trying to make money by spamming.

Mar 29, 2010, 12:53 PM

I'm actually surprised you check it out NeedKarma...

That's pretty awesome! :)

There's a difference between spamming and building a business...
    If you watch enough of his videos, Frank actually tells you a story about how he used to be in the Spamming business before it was illegal... Coicedently... He didn't make very much money from it...

Then he shares this story about the time he was sued by the FTC... Lol
    Very funny but not funny story... And they took all his money...

Because of all this... He decided to go into other businesses besides internet marketing education... That's where he made his money...

Now he is the most respected internet marketing professional in the World...

He helped out Tony Robbins and was interviewed by Tony Robbins several times...

His private clients pay him $100,000 to coach them privately...

So you... He has some really good content for free...

I don't expect you to understand because 90% of us think everything is BS just because we don't have trust. And its completely understandable because there are sooo many scams out there...

Some of the scams are like boxes of internet businesses "pre made" for you...

That stuff never works...

Because like you guys said in previous post... It takes a LOT of hard work!
    Just like any other normal business...

The email list building thing... He was just talking about how businesses can obtain ethical leads by giving away something cool for their email address... That's all... not spam...

I appreciate your response NeedKarma... Thank You... :)

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Frank Kern... I just gave him a few grand a few months ago for exchange on how to build my business online... I don't recommend new people who want to start a business online to spend that kind of money on educational courses till they learn the basics of Internet Marketing... )
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 03:24 PM
    What does he sell and how does he do it?

Mar 29, 2010, 10:38 PM

Right now he sells information on how to make money online...

But! Before he did this... He was hesitant because of the FTC ruling against him...
    So he decided to go completely non biz op for his next business.

He used to be a guy who set up invisible dog fences before all this Internet stuff...

So he decided to make a "How to train your Black Lab" E-Book and sell it for $27... And you know what... it worked...

Then he figured he could have all the dogs in the alphabet as a "How to train X-Dog"

He was making a million dollars a year off that business before he sold it for a insane amount of money...

He was so good at that... His friends insisted he help them with their businesses and launches of their products... And they crushed it...
    Now he educates people on how to run their own online business...

He's a marketer... All the money is in the marketing...

Sooo...

Lets say you wish to make your own product...
    What are you interested in?

Lets say basket weaving...

You go to google.com and type in basket weaving...

Is there any adds for basket weaving products on the side of the page?
    Then it's a good niche...

Then you think.. hmm... I think I will own a niche of the niche...
    How about... hmm... Basket weaving guide with palm leaves...

You go to google.com and see that there is no ads for that niche of the niche...

You might think... Hmm... NO COMPETITION! I'm going to own this!! Yes!! :D

But you'd be wrong...

No competition means that there is no money in it...
    So you only want to sell something that has competition...

No Product? No Prob...

Find a profitable niche...
    Set up a web page with a survey monkey questionnaire asking people what they need to know in order to buy a product...

You find out what people want and give it to them...

Not en expert on that topic? No Prob..

Go to Elance.com and hire a copy writer for $600 to make you a eBook that answers the 10 top questions you just found people want to buy the answers too...

Package it...

Go to killercovers.com... Get the dudes to build you a site and a check out button for $300...

Set up a shopping cart with ClickBank...

BAM!

Your in Biz...
    (Sorry to make it so commercial sounding... Lol... I just can't help myself... )

That's how you find and make a product to sell in a nut shell...

Selling to people, and getting traffic... That's the hard part... Because everyone has a BS barrier you need to overcome first before they will buy your stuff...
    That's where the practice in marketing kicks in... Its hard work but anyone can do it if persistent enough and learns from the top people who know what their doing...

Hope that helps...

Jeff Gordon Parker
    www.Jeff-Gordon-Parker.com

Mar 29, 2010, 10:43 PM

Right now he sells information on how to make money online...

But! Before he did this... He was hesitant because of the FTC ruling against him...
    So he decided to go completely non biz op for his next business.

He used to be a guy who set up invisible dog fences before all this Internet stuff...

So he decided to make a "How to train your Black Lab" E-Book and sell it for $27... And you know what... it worked...

Then he figured he could have all the dogs in the alphabet as a "How to train X-Dog"

He was making a million dollars a year off that business before he sold it for a insane amount of money...

He was so good at that... His friends insisted he help them with their businesses and launches of their products... And they crushed it...
    Now he educates people on how to run their own online business...

He's a marketer... All the money is in the marketing...

Sooo...

Lets say you wish to make your own product...
    What are you interested in?

Lets say basket weaving...

You go to google.com and type in basket weaving...

Is there any adds for basket weaving products on the side of the page?
    Then it's a good niche...

Then you think.. hmm... I think I will own a niche of the niche...
    How about... hmm... Basket weaving guide with palm leaves...

You go to google.com and see that there is no ads for that niche of the niche...

You might think... Hmm... NO COMPETITION! I'm going to own this!! Yes!! :D

But you'd be wrong...

No competition means that there is no money in it...
    So you only want to sell something that has competition...

No Product? No Prob...

Find a profitable niche...
    Set up a web page with a survey monkey questionnaire asking people what they need to know in order to buy a product...

You find out what people want and give it to them...

Not en expert on that topic? No Prob..

Go to Elance.com and hire a copy writer for $600 to make you a eBook that answers the 10 top questions you just found people want to buy the answers too...

Package it...

Go to killercovers.com... Get the dudes to build you a site and a check out button for $300...

Set up a shopping cart with ClickBank...

BAM!

Your in Biz...
    (Sorry to make it so commercial sounding... Lol... I just can't help myself... )

That's how you find and make a product to sell in a nut shell...

Selling to people, and getting traffic... That's the hard part... Because everyone has a BS barrier you need to overcome first before they will buy your stuff...
    That's where the practice in marketing kicks in... Its hard work but anyone can do it if persistent enough and learns from the top people who know what their doing...

Hope that helps...

Jeff Gordon Parker
    Jeff Gordon Parker ? Online Marketing Simplified

Mar 29, 2010, 10:45 PM

Oops... Did not mean to post twice...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

You And The Rich: [ 8 Answers ]

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer because the rich exploit and manipulate the poor. Have you been a victim of these inequities? Jeff :eek:

D-Rich - Now Or Never [ 3 Answers ]

D-Rich - Now Or Never anyone have the lyrics??

How does one get rich? [ 6 Answers ]

How much money would someone have to start with to get rich?

View more questions Search