Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaine21boston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 12:02 PM
    My well water turns brownish when heated to a certain temp
    My well water turns brownish whet heated or comes out of a brand new water hetater

Check out some similar questions!

Heating turns itself off before reaching desired temp [ 9 Answers ]

Background: I have an older Trane furnace (manufactured 8/1994) made by American Furnace Inc. (The Trane Company, Trenton, NJ) model TUJ080A936A0. The module controller is by White-Rodgers Emerson Electric Co. Model 50A52-101. There is no gas pilot light. Problem: Recently, my gas valve will...

A small indoor pond (approx 30gal) room temp is 70 C. What's the water temp? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting goldfish in a pond and need to make sure the temp is adequate for their survival. The room is a approx 30 x50ft 20 ft ceiling. The amount of water is the only thing I'm unsure of, but it's approx 30-50 gal.

Is there any material that turns magnetic when heated? [ 1 Answers ]

There are materials which turn magnet when passed Electric current through them. I am keen to know whether there are materials that may turn magnetic when HEATED instead of supplying electric current?

Carrier furnace turns off before target temp, then right back on [ 23 Answers ]

I have a approx. 6 year old Carrier 58STA110 natural gas furnace. The blower motor and circuit board was replaced last year. I have installed a new digital thermostat, and the problem is still happening. The filter is new. No return vents are blocked. There is no signal of an error on the...

Central heat not reaching set temp and turns off [ 2 Answers ]

Thermostat set at 75 but showing 65 in the house heat will run but turn off not reaching what is set on thermoststat turns off for 1 minute and turns back on not heating to maximum.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.