Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roadmaster123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 10:45 AM
    New crown oil bioler sometimes starts and shuts off obruptly but otherwise runs norma
    New crown oil boiler sometimes starts and shuts off abruptly when zone valves are closed but otherwise runs good

Check out some similar questions!

Central heater furnace starts and blower starts for 30 minutes and then fan shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

We start our central heater and the furnace kicks in and then the blower starts and the house warms up but when it reaches the desired temperature. When the temp. drops and you can hear the furnace start but the blower will never kick in. If we shut off the whole thing and wait about 1 hour, we...

93 Prelude 4ws starts up and shuts off [ 4 Answers ]

I was driving home last night and out of the blue my guages and all of my dash lights started going on and off. During all of this the car itself was still driving fine, up until I came to a stop sign. The car shut off and wouldn't start again. When I try starting the car it starts up without a...

A/C comes on for 3 seconds, shuts off & then starts up again [ 5 Answers ]

I just moved into a new home and noticed that each time the A/C comes on it starts up for about 3 seconds, shuts off, then starts up again. This second start-up is when it stays on until the desired temperature is reached. I have a Honeywell SuperStat thermostat that is about four years old and...

Lawn mower starts and then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

Lawn mower starts and then shuts down

My PC Starts, then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, OK just put a new motherboard in & cpu & basically it boots for about 5-10 seconds then shuts down again, getting shorter each time unless I leave it while any ideas Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.