Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sana pervaiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 07:55 AM
    Explain briefly actual factory overhead?
    I need to know about actual factory overhead
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 03:02 AM

I'm getting the feeling this is a homework question. For one, because people don't usually ask us to "briefly explain" things - that's more like textbook talk. And two, cause someone just asked this same question the other day. If it's a homework question, you should be showing us your attempts at trying to answer it, but here's my post from the other thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ad-445676.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is actual factory overhead? [ 2 Answers ]

What is actual factory overhead?

Briefly explain how operating activities can be a net use of cash when the company is [ 1 Answers ]

Briefly explain how operating activities can be a net use of cash when the company is operating so profitably.

Determining actual factory overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. I am not really sure how I should go about solving it. -The books of Peach Tree Products Company revealed that the following general journal entry had been made at the end of the current accounting period: Factory Overhead... 2,000 ...

Can Someone Explain The Actual Meaning Of This Email ? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I got this email from my girlfriend. We hv been into an online relationship from past 1yr 9 months ! We hv never met each other. Things were going fine until, last week she went to this trip with her family and when she came back, she was acting as if I meant nothing to her :( . 2 days later I...

View more questions Search