Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanybrown21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 06:53 AM
    How Do I prove my boyfriend that I do love him
    How do I prove to my boyfriend that I really love HIM?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2010, 07:03 AM

Actions speak louder then words.

Showing respect,listening,asking how his day went,telling him,spending time together,doing fun activities together.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2010, 07:05 AM

Give us some more details about your relationship please.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 08:05 AM

Everyone requires something different to get the proof. For me, I would be content if I see my girlfriend making an effort with me. But effort is definitely differently from person to person.

So it highly depends on what your boyfriend sees as effort or what he considers as proof. Talking to him will sort out some confusion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 08:52 AM

If you have to prove your feelings to someone, then they probably won't believe you whatever you do.

If they have no faith in you, they aren't worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I prove to him I'm only w/him and that I DO love him [ 10 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for in all 14years. We've lived together in a studio for the last 3yrs. It seems like every time I turn around we argue. We never argued. People would see us on the street and try to understand our relationship thinking we're just friends but we were so happy in love...

What Do I Do to prove to him I Love HIM! [ 24 Answers ]

How do I prove to my boyfriend I love him. It is kind of difficult to prove this because my dad is always on my case about how were getting to close to fast! Ilove him so much, and I know it is love! I need to prove to him I love him, and fast, before its to late! PLEASE HELP ME! I really don't...

I Love Him. But How Can I Prove It? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I Love My Boyfriend To Pieces! And He Loves Me.. But My ex has said to me that he wants me back (by text) and my boyfriend saw my text and he thinks that I don't love him and that he is going to loose me! But I don't want anything to do with my ex! I have told my boyfriend this 100 times and he...

How do I prove I love him [ 4 Answers ]

OK I want to know how to prove to my boyfriend that I love him. I made a very big mistake and I want him back sooo bad please help!!

How can I prove it to him that I love him [ 5 Answers ]

Well its been a long time to me and my guy and its not like regular relationships

View more questions Search