Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10 kenn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 07:30 PM
    No shower water
    I had a slow shower drain. I took off the drain cover. I pulled hair from the clogged shower drain. I still had a slow drain. I used a hanger to take out more gunk. Then, I plunged the drain. The drain is clear, but now the shower stall has no water. No hot - no cold. All other sinks, toilets and the other bathroom shower on the same floor work fine. I poured water down the drain to see if it was clear. I drains well, but I have no water. What's up?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2010, 10:17 PM

The drain has nothing to do with your shower flow, remove the shower head try and see the water flow if good flow, clean the shower head and install; if not come back and one of us will help you, Thanks.

John
    10 kenn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Thanks! It was the shower head.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2010, 12:08 PM

Thanks for the update and is my pleasure that we could help.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water in my shower will not switch from the shower head to the tub spout? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small home, that I am getting ready to rent out the problem is I get water from the shower head just fine, but I get not water from the tub spout, any ideas?

My shower drain is raised above the shower pan by 3/16" causing standing water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fiberglass shower stall where the bottom has either slumped or the stall was installed wrong to begin with (it has no support beneath the surface that I stand on). The drain sticks above the level line so I have about 3/16" of standing water. I cannot easily access the bottom from the...

Lose Hot Water in bottom Shower When Top Shower is being used ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, this problem has been occurring for some time now, I finally found this website to finally ask the question and hopefully have an answer :).. Now I do not want to call the plumber in at this point, in case if it's a easy fix and would rather save the money, so please if you can help...

Hot water in the shower until shower head installed [ 6 Answers ]

I have hot water in all my other faucets/showers. I also have hot water at the particular shower with the problem as long as a shower head is not installed. When I install the shower head, the water is lukewarm. Any ideas for the source of the problem, and how to fix?

View more questions Search