Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oceanmist Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Looking for a old recipe (tuna & noodles)
    Back in 1974-75 there used to be a recipe for a tuna-noodle dish on the back of the Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Noodle bags. The new bags have a different recipe. The old one has no cheese or soup in it. Mainly , tuna, noodles & milk do you have any recipe like this? Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 07:38 PM

Have you contacted the folks at Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles for the old recipe? Bet they still have it hanging around.
    oceanmist Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 06:10 AM

Yes, they have not replyed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toddler and Tuna [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I introduced a new food today. Was not sure if an allergy is likely or not. Tuna is okay in moderation and wanted to see how my boy would do. He actually ate it for the first time without anything added to it and loved it. Now say by any chance there is any kind of allergy in...

2 minute noodles [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if 2 minute noodles are fattening. I have read the packet for nutrition information, but it is really confusing. So I was just wondering if they are actually fattening. Thanks :)

Looking for tuna roll recipie [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a site where I could find a tuna roll recipie, please?

Tuna or Sturgeon? [ 1 Answers ]

HI all I am a first timer here so here I go... My family has been discussing the movie The Incredible Mr. Limpet and trying to figure out what kind of fish he is some says Sturgeon the others says tuna. So if anyone out there can answer this conundrum for us we would love it. Thank You Much...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search