Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adcampa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 02:25 PM
    I want to know how my Dad got killed in June 24, 1980. His name Luis Gonzales?
    Where can I find the newspaper for June 24, 1980? I want it from here in San Antonio Texas, maybe the report on my Dad's accident will be on the paper on that day.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 02:30 PM

If you know the area he died in then that might give a clue to the paper he could be in. From there you could go to them and ask if they archive to microfilm and do a search.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2010, 01:05 PM

You should check with the Coroner's Office, city or county (as applicable). Most accidental and workplace deaths require an autopsy. As a relative you have the right to see all of the results.

In addition, "the death certificate" for your father will contain the cause of death. You, as a relative, also have the right to a copy of same. Usually, a larger city will have a bureau of vital statistics where these are maintained.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2010, 02:36 PM

In addition, I located a website (listed below) that will tell you how and where to obtain a copy of the death certificate for your father. This should contain the information you are seeking. Hope it helps.

Texas Vital Statistics – Death Certificates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know how my Dad got killed in June 24, 1980. His name Luis Gonzales? [ 4 Answers ]

My father went to work on June the 24th 1980, here in San Antonio, Texas. I want to know how he got killed at work and by who. We were just told a big truck ran him over. How can I get details?

The name of a song from Luis Miguel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I don't remember much the lyrics but I do know that I fell in love with the song when I first heard and saw the video-what I do remember mostly is the music video-In the video Luis Miguel is singing on a old fashion stage (the video I believe was in black and white to get the impression...

Luis iaude etchings [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 etchings by Luis Iaude, numbered 51 & 52, with the name Polo written in pencil on each or them. Also Paris Etching Society is printed at the top. What are these worth?

View more questions Search