Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penny6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Setting up domiciliary care agency
    I am thinking of setting up a domiciliary care agency. Can anyone with experience give me information on the pitfalls etc.
    ChristianCare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 05:44 AM

Hi,

I've used Affinity Care to help me through the start up process for my domiciliary care business.

Care Home Consultants - Affinity Care Consultancy - Care Home Management Consultants - Manchester, Cheshire - UK Wide

Regards
    Christian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find clients for domiciliary care agency [ 4 Answers ]

I woant to open a domiciliary care agency for delivering personal care to elderly or disable people in their own homes. I want to know what I need to do for finding clients

Setting up my own care agency [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking to set up a care agency to care for clients in their own homes. I already know the clients as they are family friends and would like to create a business so I can do this properly What do I need to do to make it 100% legal. I already have experience and qualifications...

Setting up a care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information that anyone could give me regarding setting up a care agency,this would be personal care, some help with domestic work, shoping etc, We would not be looking to provide nursing care although I am a Registerd Mental Nurse, Also could anyone tell me if my Registration is...

Setting up care agency [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a care agency from home in the uk?

Starting up a domiciliary care agency [ 5 Answers ]

Friends are starting up their own domiciliary care agency and I have been asked to trawl the internet with any ideas for the paperwork side of things... i.e. forms, templates, etc etc.. If anyone has any idea of where I should start I would be appreciative of any help or advise. Many thanks Sue

View more questions Search