Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Freshman failure
    Hello, I am a freshman and the first semester t I was lucky I passed 2 classes by a 70! Now I am failing in life + 3c classes. Here how I started t work out but I did not get any rusluts but who care anyway am failing at everything I don't got a hobby can't decide to be in the bussiniss world or be a dental hygienist. I try hard and still fail I go to touting and study my of again and still fail I hate my life now. I am poupler in school but I can't get the same feeling I got no best friend but tons of friends no one to talk to personally. I started to smoke pot and am now getting fat. Don't got time to do any thin and I don't have a life. How can I get my failing life back on track? I need movation.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2010, 12:09 PM

First off I'll start by asking how old you are. You say you're a freshman am I right in guessing that you are just starting high school? Me, I had problems when I was younger, dropped out of school and regretted it. I went back to school when I was an adult and I wished I had just finished it when I was in school the first time. Sometimes life is hard, turning to drugs does not make life better. I smoke, used to do drugs and am currently trying to quit to better myself. Have you tried a tutor for school? It takes a very long time to decide what you want to do in life. In the beginning I wanted to be a vet, then a dog and horse trainer. As the years went by I took a course in wildlife and forestry conservation and now I am going to be going into forestry college. When I was in high school, failing a class didn't get you kicked out of school but you had to take the courses again Is it the same way in your school? To get back on track try thinking about life, about where you want to be in say five years and set goals. The one thing I hate about sterotyping is that it makes everyone feel like they weigh too much. Every person is unique and no one is that perfect Thin size you see in magazines. Try walking, biking or jogging if you feel you want to get into better shape.
    I hope I helped and I hope you can find a way to get your life back on track

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A freshman and a senior [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I am a freshman, and I really like this senior and he likes me. He isn't the type of guy who would come and go, or to get with me and eff me, he isn't like that at all! He is a sweet guy. I know he is a good kid, because he is my best friend's brother's best friend and he is a great guy! And I...

Mean Freshman [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, as a few of you know, I'm a senior in high school and it's my last day. I'm leaving for a class trip tomorrow. Pretty much got my life together, got my college choice ready.. Something happened today that got me a little bothered... The Freshman at this school suck... Big time... All there...

Freshman and Senior [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior. Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big? Thanks for any answers :D I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was...

Freshman physical science [ 1 Answers ]

If an 18 wheeler and a sports car collide head on which vehicle will experience the greater force of impacr? The greater impulse? The greater change in momentum? The greater acceleration?

Freshman Girl [ 12 Answers ]

There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number....

View more questions Search