Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmonterde Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 03:56 AM
    How to create payroll system in Microsoft access
    I have created a payroll system using Microsoft access 2003. I just want to ask on how do I automatically compute the SSS contribution, withholding tax automatically when I select the field ?SSS used bracket to know the contribution same thing with withholding tax.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2010, 04:21 AM

My experience:-

I have in the past created a payroll system , subject to 50 employees,
    Using EXCEL.
    I found out it was very efficient
    Especially you can fully control it.
    You can incorporate all the necessary
    Calculations quite easily.
    Try and see how you go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a form and entering an amount received or amount used from a transaction table and trying to update a balance on hand in another table. Help.I want to update the record one time. Any suggestions?

Using VBA with Microsoft Word to create questionairre! [ 14 Answers ]

We scrapped the Acrobat approach as we found out you cannot control what is exported. We decided on trying to use Visual Basics for Applications and creating Macros that can be used in M$ Word. If we cannot get this to work our last option is Using Straight Visual Basic but the maintenance is a...

Create Emails from ACCESS [ 1 Answers ]

How do your create emails from within ACCESS? The email address is in an ACCESS table and the message is to be created within ACCESS

Using access create database [ 3 Answers ]

To all. I'm need you all help, how to using Microsoft access create a database. Sample like I want record all the stock in my database and how to using Html interface link to the database. :(

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I build a Calendar where I can schedule several activities in a monthly basis. I want this calendar to be linked to a database (access table) with at least 8 fields (Date, Project, Name of project, Type of task/activity, Name of person in charge... ) If there is any site or links where...

View more questions Search