Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzamora1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:13 AM
    Can I use wireless card to create a network connection?
    I was wondering if I could make a network connection with two computers using only our wireless cards?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 13, 2010, 12:29 AM
    Yes, it's known as an Ad Hoc network.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing dial up connection over wireless ad-hoc network. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi!! Does anybody know how to share a dial up connection over a wireless ad-hoc network. I have managed to share files and folders. And I have even managed to share my printer. But I can't for the life of me seem to share my dial up connection. Can anybody help? Regards Luke :confused:...

Internet connection on a wireless network [ 1 Answers ]

I finally got my wireless connected but when I try to go on the internet I get "No page found". I talked to the ISP and they said it was a router problem. There are 3 other devices on the router and there are no problems with them. What do I need to do?

Mapping Network Drive using Wireless Connection [ 1 Answers ]

I am having major problems mapping to an external network drive when using a Wireless router. I have a load of colleagues that need to do this in their offices & a lot cant. I can do it when linked direct to my home router using network cable. (this does not really help though as I need to be able...

Connection to 2 network at once (wireless) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm using wireless network at home, and need to connect using Cisco VPN client, into 2 networks. Should I try the solution you gave using another NIC installed on my laptop ? Is this NIC should have wireless access or should it use the same internet access I already using ? Thanks Refer to...

Sharing internet connection on wireless network (ad hoc) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first post on here and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a PC and a laptop both with wireless cards. I've managed to connect the 2 and have good signal. I went into my internet connection settings and clicked the check box "allow others to connect through this...

View more questions Search