Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helendf181 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Bus load of teens in a bus are hunted and killed by a maniac in the woods
    There was this movie, filmed in the 80's (I think). It was about this bus load of teens that breaks down in the deep woods. This maniac killer starts hunting and murdering them. He's very primal looking with long hair and scary. I do know that the killer dies at the end by being impailed on a big swinging log with spikes sticking out of it. Does anyone know what the name of this movie is?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 09:12 PM
    No, but thanks for ruining the ending:rolleyes::)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 03:43 PM

Pretty sure this is The Final Terror.
    helendf181 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Thanks, I finally figured it out a few days ago. I even watched the ending on youtube.com to make sure. Thanks again for the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another one under the bus [ 27 Answers ]

Instead of standing behind his man Obama has now thrown Democratic Virginia governor candidate R. Creigh Deeds under the bus, sensing a loss in the works. What a courageous, principled man in the White House. Some people are not too happy about that. And in another profile in courage, everyone...

Lookinf for 80's-90's movie title about a man hunted through woods. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, looking for this film title, may have been a rambo clone. Remember it being about a moan, maybe a commando who is jogging and then comes home during the night his house is raided by armed men, possible commandos or mercenaries, they may know him but I don't remember clearly. They may have...

In Small bus is it OK to pay self a small salary & use a schedule e for bus profit [ 2 Answers ]

In my small business is it OK to pay myself a small salary & use a schedule e for business profit? I do this to avoid high ss taxes and medicare taxes.

On Bus [ 20 Answers ]

Freedom of Speech Although freedom of speech is a good thing because nobody wants to live in a repressive society, do you think it is right to have religious wars on buses? Should people be advertising about God on buses, or advertising there is no God on buses? If you were the bus driver in this...

Bus fares [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know - in fiscal year end (June 06) if a field trip occurs in July 06 and advance is made to individual in June 06 - individual purchases bus fares for field trip on June 30, 06. Do we have an expense in June or July.

View more questions Search