Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzieq123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:10 PM
    How to tell if my best friend slept with my boyfriend
    My boyfriend slept with my best friend. I know they did. They just don't have any proof. Do you know how I should approach them on this matter, perhaps a subtle way. They both act funny, especially the girl. And my boyfriend was cheating with other girls. Several people told me that they messed around, they used to flirt a lot with each other. And my.. exboyfriend is very jealous will do almost anything to be spiteful to me. My best friend was jealous of us and a big part of why we broke up. Any advice on this. What to do please. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 08:20 PM
    You don't, if your boyfriend slept with someone else, you dump him and just move on, there is no need to prove or approach anyone.

So you are broke up, just move on, by trying to prove things, you are merely showing you are not over it, and want to get back at them, just move on
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 08:21 PM
    I would suggest dropping the boyfriend and getting a new best friend.
    Walk away:rolleyes: At this point even if it's not true, you will never trust either one again.:(
    End it now and start fresh, don't even give them the time of day.:) People who do that aren't worth it.
    RedBluePink Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2010, 08:36 PM

Uh, doesn't sound like a best friend at all to me... why would you want to call someone 'best friend' if she's jealous of your relationship and would possibly/or has slept with your boyfriend?

If your ex boyfriend has already cheated on you in the past and you KNOW about those already why do you want to prove he's still a cheater? & even worse prove it with your so called 'best friend'...
    Drop them both, they obviously could careless about you... Too much drama you don't need to deal with be mature and walk away.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 07:45 AM
    If you're so convinced that your best friend slept with your boyfriend, why do you need proof? You already don't believe them anyway.

No trust = No relationship
    No trust = No friendship
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 12:57 PM

You don't need proof, you need better friends.

You dumped they guy, now dump the girl.
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Feb 13, 2010, 02:26 PM
    What are you doing with him! He is a cheat! That's someone you want to spend time with?
    lady_rae Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 10:01 AM
    this is my post. a similar thing happened to me earlier this year.

I understand how u just want proof. That's what I wanted 4 most of this year. But u have 2 just make yourself let it go (it's hard, I know). It will literally drive you insane if you don't. If they are giving you any reason to feel the way you do, then u need 2 find someone who won't give you those suspicions. Just be upfront with her and tell her that it's hard to shake a suspicion like that, and you just believe she did it, so you don't want to have anything to do with her until you see proof (and you probably won't see proof). The only ones that really know (and will ever know) exactly what happened are those two (and God, if you are religious). And those two aren't saying anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Slept With My Best Friend [ 32 Answers ]

Slept with my best woman friend.

I slept with her best friend but its her I really like! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I like in a student house of 5 guys and this isn't the type of thing to ask them, and I apologise it's a bit long winded. About a year ago I was sort of seeing a girl, whose really nice but after sleeping with her and being around her best friend I realised that I had chosen the wrong girl....

I slept with my best guy friend [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I just slept with one of my closest guy friends. We have known each other for over 6 years and went to the same high school and ended up going to the same university. I have always been a guys’ girl, and for the most part everyone saw me as one of the guys. As a group we would go out...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I slept with my best friend twice and I don't know what to do. [ 13 Answers ]

My best guy friend and I have been very close for year, just as friends. That is until two weeks ago when we got drunk and had sex. Then it happened again the following week. We are part of a close knit group of friends and no one knows, not even my best of friends. I am not sure what to do because...

View more questions Search