Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostcanadian86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Been looking for someone for over 2 years
    I am looking for a man named Keith Stuart or Stewart Walker. He was born in 1959 to 1960. He would be turning 50 years old this year. I have been looking for over 2 years now and no one is willing to help me. I am tried and frustrated but not willing to give up.
    Thank you so much,
    Respectfully,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Ok, r deleting some info, your other two posts were deleted since they contained so much personal data

I will say that if you don't even know their exact real name, you have little chance to find them if you don't even know their names.

Next the names you do have, are such common names there will be 1000's, making it even harder

Feb 12, 2010, 09:50 PM

Oh believe me I know. I have been trying. I don't know the mother's name but I do know the father's as I pointed out earlier. Just the spelling of Stuart is what I am unsure of. I have been looking for Keith Stuart/Stewart Walker's and I never find one with Stuart for a middle name. Period!

Feb 13, 2010, 12:59 PM

Please someone help me, I was just told today by my doctor that I have to have surgery. I would like to at least find the man so I can close this door and move on.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 13, 2010, 04:34 PM

Hello lostcanadian86. What is your relationship with the individual in question?

Feb 14, 2010, 07:36 AM

He could be my biological father. There is a bit of a story to this but if I try and write it on here it gets deleted

Feb 14, 2010, 08:27 AM

That is because without a paternity test there is nothing to establish that the person in question is or could be your biological father. Not knowing your personal situation, he may or may not want to have contact with you. Have you ever had any type of relationship via mail, visits, or anything which has led you to believe that the person in question could be your biological father?

Feb 14, 2010, 09:16 AM

There were 2 men that my mother knew. She is presently married to one of them and has been since I was born. My younger sibling resembles a lot of my dad's family while I look nothing like them. I have spoken with my mother and my grandmother and they both believe that keith is my father. I have tried to convince my dad to have the paternity test but he refuses. He has known there was a chance that I wasn't his from day one and for that treated my mother fairly badly in the beginning before my brother was born. This is something that I need to find out and close this door. I am not asking for a relationship or anything like that but I feel as the child I have the right to know who my biological father is. Whether I have a relationship with him or his family of any kind is a totally different story and will be dealt with when the time comes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 09:24 AM

While I know you may want to know, but finding him will really mean little actually, he was no "father" if there was a man in your life as a child, he would be the one there for you when little.

A person who your mom sleep with and appears to not even know his name, is not a real father, merely a bio father. Finding them will only bring a closure to something you have created as a need. It can be solved by cousleing also to find that you are really the person you made yourself.

Feb 14, 2010, 10:30 AM

I am sorry if this comes across as being rude but you do not know me at all and to say things like that bothers me. I have struggled most of my life to prove to the man that I call Dad that I am worth it and that I am something to be proud of while my younger brother is almost perfect in his eyes. For you to say that it is a need I created you are dead wrong. I have health conditions and issues that can not be accounted for and knowing who my biological father may help. Try being compared to your younger sibling all your life, believe me it's not something you would want to experience. I have been to counselors and therapists and not one of them ever listened. Ever met a kid that went to so many of them that by the third visit the therapist is telling my mother that they don't understand why she is so stressed out with me cause I am an intelligent amazing child. I am intelligent and I am worth it to be proud of and I am not trying to get that from my biological father. What I want is the question of my paternity answered so that I can move forward. Get married to my wonderful fiancé, and live an amazing life with him. For you to say that I should basically get help and forget trying to find this man is insulting. He wasn't given the chance to find me cause we moved. By the way my mother does know his name I told it to you. The only reason I don't know his middle name perfectly is because there are two ways to spell it, just like if I told you my name I can promise that you would spell it wrong unless I spelled it out for you...

Feb 14, 2010, 12:30 PM

Here at AMHD (Ask Me Help Desk) you will receive any number of different personal opinions. Try to keep in mind that whether you agree or disagree it is merely someone else's view on your situation. Being that there is no proven action to link, the man you feel is your biological father, he does have the right to privacy which basically prohibits his personal information from being posted here. If you have had contact with your, believed to be, biological father and he has denied paternity then he has basically answered the question if he would like a relationship with you. I can recommend different ways in finding public information listed for him, if that helps you in any way.

Feb 14, 2010, 03:25 PM

I have not had any contact with him ever. We moved a lot in the beginning so there wasn't any way for him to try and find us. I don't need a relationship with him, I just want the question of my paternity answered. That's all. I would be grateful of any help thrown my way.

Feb 19, 2010, 08:33 PM

I am just trying to get the question answered. I am getting sick a lot lately and am wanting to see if its in my biological father's blood line. More then anything I just want the search to be done. I am a place in my life where I am moving forward in a positive way and would like the unknown to be known and to finally take the pressure and stress off my mother's shoulders. Please help me, I need to know so I can close this door.
    Sean Crane Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 4, 2010, 05:06 PM
    I found 39 people

39 people

You have everything you need there to find him, even his relatives names on the right side listed, also Previous Cities he might have been living in.

Just hope you see this message?! :confused:
    Maybe Im to late..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Anyone Who actually got Much Lighter, and stayed that way for years and years? [ 73 Answers ]

... Without having to deal with vitiligo patches or the like, of course. I have never seen anyone at all other than Vitiligo victims and MJ who wore chalky makeup all over his body. So is it really possible. I just looked at the Makari video and those people who use it and work there look...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

View more questions Search