Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smedley76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 07:55 PM
    How can I get my probation moved to my county/city/area?
    I got a dwi, as part of my plea bargain, the dwi won't touch my record if I do 2 years of probation without incident, however my probation is 60 miles away, I have no license, no vehicle, and NO RIDE... how can I get my probation moved to my area?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 07:57 PM

Well first you should have asked for that, at the plea agreement when you worked out the deal ( I am assuming that is what you did)

Now you will have to apply to the PO to ask to have it transfereed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Is Nassau County, Long Island, part of New York City for tax purposes? [ 2 Answers ]

Is Nassau County, Long Island, part of New York City for tax purposes? i.e. would a resident of Nassau County have to pay the NYC resident city tax? Does all of Queens have to pay the NYC resident city tax?

I just moved to a new city alone. I'm extremely lonely and I need advice [ 3 Answers ]

In desperate need of personal advice

View more questions Search