Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2010, 07:03 PM
    How do I kiss my dads butt.
    So I'm grounded and I don't know for how long. I skipped a month of skool and then when my dad found out he kicked my girlfriend out because he thought it was her fault. That night he let me take her "home" and instead we went to my friends house. I didn't come home for 5 days. He would call and I wouldn't answer. When I came home he took my car. I want to see my girlfriend on Sunday because its valentines day. I asked if I could stay the night at a friends house with her that I would clean the whole house. I only want this weekend and I don't even need my car. I told him that I would have him take me to the house and he still said no. I don't know what to do but I would do almost anything to see her this weekend. I don't want to leave again because that will just make it worse. So how do I get him to give in?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud135 View Post
    So im grounded and i dont know for how long. I skipped a month of skool and then when my dad found out he kicked my girlfriend out because he thought it was her fault. That night he let me take her "home" and instead we went to my friends house. I didnt come home for 5 days. He would call and i wouldnt answer. When i came home he took my car. I want to see my girlfriend on sunday because its valentines day. I asked if i could stay the night at a friends house with her that i would clean the whole house. I only want this weekend and i dont even need my car. I told him that i would have him take me to the house and he still said no. I dont know what to do but i would do almost anything to see her this weekend. I dont want to leave again because that will just make it worse. So how do i get him to give in?
    I don't know your Dad, so I have no idea, but I'm thinking that maybe since you don't know how to spell school, maybe you should spend more time studying:confused:

I do know that when MY Dad made a decision, he never reversed it, no matter what I did. He was set in his ways of punishment and I never left for 5 days and didn't answer his calls. I just took my punishment:(

Saint Valentines Day is over rated:)
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 12, 2010, 08:30 PM

Are you under the age of 18? You are being very disrespectful to disappear and not bother to even let your dad know that you are okay.

Remember, he is paying the bills and feeding you, I assume. He does not deserve to be walked on as a doormat. You could start by sincerely apologizing and helping more with your own responsibilities in life and with chores. It will make you a happier person. He is not out to punish you. Until you realize this, you will keep breaking the rules. Just try and change the attitude that he owes you anything and then maybe he can have some compassion for you.

If you think you have it bad, go visit a children's hospital, where you can see true suffering.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 12:12 AM
    NEWS FLASH little boy, THE WORLD Doesn't REVOLVE AROUND YOU! Shame on you for being such an ingrate. I feel sorry for your dad. GROW UP! If I could have one more moment with my Dad it would mean everything to me. Be good to your Dad , he loves you.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2010, 05:09 AM

You don't kiss his butt,you show him respect by taking your punishment and start understanding that he cares for you.

Its your father house,his rules,you're his son and he is doing the best he can.

He supplies a roof over your head,food and security,show a little respect.

Feb 13, 2010, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    you dont kiss his butt,you show him respect by taking your punishment and start understanding that he cares for you.

its your father house,his rules,your his son and he is doing the best he can.

he supplies a roof over your head,food and security,show a little respect.

K I'm a girl? And I know its his house but I'm 17 and yea I know I acted like I was 12 but he's knows me better then that. When I do something wrong I always make it up to him.

Feb 13, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    NEWS FLASH little boy, THE WORLD DOESN"T REVOLVE AROUND YOU! Shame on you for being such an ingrate. I feel sorry for your dad. GROW UP!! If I could have one more moment with my Dad it would mean everything to me. Be good to your Dad , he loves you.

NEWS FLASH I'm a girl. And I know that. Valentines day is only one day. And I told him that I would use valentines day as my birthday.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 10:25 PM

Okay you're a girl. Who bought your car? Who buys your clothes? Who worries about you when you're sick? Who loves you unconditionally no matter what? Your Dad. Why not give him a nice card for valentines day and spend some time with him. Friends come and go. You won't always have your Dad around forever. I hope you listen and at least start showing Dad he is important in your life. Good Luck
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Okay you're a girl. Who bought your car? Who buys your clothes? Who worries about you when you're sick? Who loves you unconditionally no matter what? Your Dad. Why not give him a nice card for valentines day and spend some time with him. Friends come and go. You won't always have your Dad around forever. I hope you listen and at least start showing Dad he is important in your life. Good Luck
    :):) Thank You I needed a boost and you have made me smile. Have a great Valentines day.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

Dads girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am a teenager, and a full time university student. I am not a maid, because I work part time as well, however, I do keep our home clean. They have a baby together, however, she does not live with us. This is because she has other children and he doesn't like noisy homes (her...

Dads girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I really like my dads girlfriend. A lot. Buut I really feel like every time I am with my dad she takes control on what is suppose to be his decision, OK as an example. MOVIES: so when I am with her and my dad I want to watch a rated R movie like knocked up and she says no because its rated R...

My dads sore [ 5 Answers ]

My father is over weight man but he has never had a sore like this before, its right under his arm roll kind of and its like red in some places it looks wet and it smells a bit... any ideas?

Dads looking for me [ 2 Answers ]

My dad's wants visitation rights after 12 years. Should I be excited or mad?

View more questions Search