Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 12, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Charles Schultz Anniversary
    Today is the 10th anniversary of the death of Charles Schultz. The final "Peanuts" strip ran the day after his death. I was only 21 when he died, but I can remember feeling older because I really looked up to him during my childhood. I wasn't very popular or great at sports when I was a kid, so I really identified with his Charlie Brown character. He taught kids that people could be cruel and life could be unfair but you should never lose hope. I still love watching the specials and reading the strip.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 06:13 PM
    I gues your not the only fan. Here is garfield.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/uclickcomics/20100212/cx_ga_uc/ga20100212
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 12, 2010, 06:28 PM

That was a good comic, I heard Jim Davis and most of the classic cartoonists were friends with Schultz. He was one of a kind.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 14, 2010, 10:23 PM

Earl, Peanuts was my favorite too. I had to read it in the Sunday Paper Comic Section every week growing up.

BTW, Earl, I had the same picture as yours on my profile, love the colors, but switched it, so we won't be similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charles bronson [ 1 Answers ]

What prison is the english criminal charles bronson currently residing?

Charles Winston Ring [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Charles Winston ring for more than I think it is worth. How much do most places charge for appraisals?

Charles ens [ 1 Answers ]

Who was charles ens and what works did he produce?

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

View more questions Search