Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saba106 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 02:18 PM
    What does committed mean
    Me and my boyfriend are committed.What does that mean.Does the mean we are in a sex relationship
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 02:19 PM

No not at all. It means you only date him and he only dates you.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 02:20 PM

Committed means you are exclusive to one another and you do not date others.
    saba106 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 02:24 PM
    What is the difference between committed and in a relation?
    Oh so committed means that he's only in a relationship with me and I'm only in a relationship with him?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 02:27 PM

You got it!
    Cyberstar Posts: 33, Reputation: 16

Feb 12, 2010, 05:53 PM

I agree that a committed relationship should mean an exclusive relationship, but I think the term "committed" should also encompass values such as trust, loyalty and caring. If you're in an exclusive relationship but lacking some of those qualities for each other, then commitment isn't present.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to get committed with a girl who is already committed. [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible to get girl back to you who is already committed with someone else.

Not committed boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I ve just started going out with my boyfriend, his 23 I'm 18... He works pretty much all the time... sometimes early hours of the morning. He gets some days off a week, and he PLANS to see me on those days. So he makes a plan to see me on a certain day.. the next morning I get no contact...

Having my sister committed [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is 24 years old and has been married for 4 years. She is wanting a divorce and is basing it on a emotional connection with another man. But she is acting irrational, depressed, confused, and angry. She has 2 young children and is not thinking clear. As her immediate family can she be...

Can I be committed if [ 6 Answers ]

Can I be committed if I told people at work I wanted to kill myself or ask some one to put me out of my misery put never tried to hurt myself?

View more questions Search