Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gale gessner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:39 AM
    What is the title of movie about man killing bishop, acquitted, is actually quilty
    A stuttering young man is accused of killing a bishop, gets a pro bono attorney and is acquitted at trial. As the lawyer walks away after the trial the yound man quits stuttering and admits his quilt. I believe the accused killer in the movie is called Ray. He has been abused by the bishop. The bishop is also a member of a group trying to buy up land in a barrio to redevelop.
    bulksalty Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2010, 12:24 PM

Primal Fear.
    helendf181 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Primal Fear starring Richard Gere and Edward Norton... great flick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

Lookinf for 80's-90's movie title about a man hunted through woods. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, looking for this film title, may have been a rambo clone. Remember it being about a moan, maybe a commando who is jogging and then comes home during the night his house is raided by armed men, possible commandos or mercenaries, they may know him but I don't remember clearly. They may have...

Need title of 80's sci-fi movie with alien child and a human man [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young, so I can't recall too many details. The movie revolves around the relationship between an earthling man and a young alien child. Somehow, they become friends and find the child's home city. The alien child's skin is reptilian and his eyes are yellow/gold in color....

90's Movie Title - killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I think this is from the 90's. It is about a large foreign woman (maybe german) and she carries a briefcase or something. Anyway she stops at this dusty hotel in the middle of the desert and starts working as a cleaning lady or something. There is a african american boy that plays "ave maria" on...

View more questions Search