Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikieb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 09:02 AM
    I have only luke warm water coming through my hot bath tap and sink tap
    Hello

I am suddenly only getting luke warm water coming through the hot taps in my bathroom.

All other rooms are fine.

I have a bungalow with two bathrooms a kitchen and a utility room.

The system is run off a LPG combi boiler.

The LPG tank did run dry just before Christmas but have been told that this should not be the problem?

Any suggestions as to the possible cause?

Many thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Only warm water from bathroom sink taps but hot water from bath tub tap [ 0 Answers ]

I get hot water from kitchen sink tap and from bath tub tap but only warm water from sink taps in both bathrooms.If I turn on the bath tub tap the warm water at sink taps will get hot but only if I turn on the bath tub hot water tap.The only change that I made was to move the water heater from the...

I only get hot bath water when cold tap in sink is turned on why? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a problem with boiler not operating during hot water demand. Central heating is fine. I switched off boiler for a minute and switched it on again and got continued hot water from Kitchen and bathroom sink and for a while in the bath. But after a while water in bath turned cold. Now I can...

No water from Hot Bath Tap [ 4 Answers ]

When you first turn on the hot bath tap you get 30 seconds worth of water which within 1 minute peters out to nothing. Also where a good 3 turns were needed to turn to maximum, all it takes is half a turn and it can't go any further. All other taps are working fine. Any ideas?

Luke warm water from hot water tap [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a condo (efficiency) that was converted from a motel. I 've had and have problems with hot water in taps. The unit is old and the feed pipes from the hot/cold water supplies are not accessible. Last year all I got was luke warm water from the shower and two taps in the unit. I had a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.