Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chazieanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:48 AM
    My cat has just been spayed but now she has diorhea
    She's just been spayed 2 weeks ago, has had 2 different types of food,I've introduced her to a new food but she has diorhea now.what shall I do?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 05:45 PM

How did you introduce the new food?
    You should gradually introduce it, i.e. adding a bit of the new food to the old food and gradually increase the new food over about 10 days or 2 weeks until it's just the new stuff. Otherwise they may get diarrhea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a cat have hormonal problems if spayed while pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My cat, Jilly, is about 2 years old. When she was spayed 1 year ago, she was pregnant. This was 1 week before I adopted her from a shelter. She did not have any hair loss at that time. Shortly, after she came to live with me, my precious little girl began to lick and groom herself excessively...

Can my cat be pregnant after she's been spayed? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been reserching about how to tell if your cats going to have babies and if she can have babies after she's been spayed and I am extreamly canfused. If you know an answer about my question please tell me. Can my cat have kittens after she's been spayed? Is it possible? From...

After being spayed [ 7 Answers ]

My dog was recently spayed and she has been recovering well lately and hasn't had any major problems but I'm wondering she was starting to go into heat when I had her have the surgery and she is still lubing. Is she still going to go through heat even though she is spayed. Do I still need to buy...

Is this because she is not spayed? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: hi, this is a great forum, and that is why I want to ask for any advice to my dog's behavior. She is a 6 year old ****zu, she is totally unfriendly with people ( not with dogs).She was like that since she was 2 years old, but it got worst. Every time, I have visitors, she keeps barking...

View more questions Search