Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaun69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:37 AM
    What is the term used when winning a battle is more costly than the final win
    What is the name used for a win in a battle when it is more costly than the result or amount there is two rr's in a row its like phrriaha thank you
    shaun69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:40 AM

What is the name / term used for when winning a battle is more costly than the result prrhiah ?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 08:58 AM
    A pyrrhic victory.

Pyrrhic victory | Definition of Pyrrhic victory at Dictionary.com:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bought Sick puppy. Costly vet bills. Can I have breeder pay? [ 5 Answers ]

:( I bought a puppy a week ago. He turned 6 weeks on Friday. I know that's young to be away from his mom but the women selling him was going on a trip and wasn't going to be able to take care of me(horrible I know) so I had to take the little guy. He seemed fine the first couple days then started...

Homophobia in America- is it a battle we can win? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been thinking the past few days about homophobia in the U.S. gay marriage, civil unions and the like... I've also been reading a of anti-gay 'statistics' and websites written by people with such a deep hatred for homosexuals. It saddens me to know that, for all else that I am as a person, I...

Costly Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell CPi D300XT. It takes EDO SIDMM memory cards. These things are anywhere from $55 to $200 for the 128mb. Will another memory type work in this system. Just wondering.:rolleyes:

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search