Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweetie1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Ghana passports
    I was wanting to know prices of a visa, passport from Ghana to the usa This girl is my girlfriend and we want to get marrid and be together forever please let me know I would appreciate it.

Steven
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 08:05 AM

Tweetie, do you know this girl from Ghana personally ? Is this someone you met on the net and she approached you for money? If she is serious she can inquire in her own country for information and cost of visa, etc. Do not under any circumstances send her money.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Ghana passports check [ 2 Answers ]

Is this visa legal an up to date

Passports ghana to england [ 6 Answers ]

How much for a renewal of passport in ghana to travel to england for 10day holiday in April 2010 also I believe she would need a visas to come to england .total cost of visas and renewal of passport.would she get both through british embassy accra ghana

US Passports [ 1 Answers ]

Curently on passport can I legally get passport?

Ghana passports and visas [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please could some one tell me is there a reputale Private Investigater in Ghana?

View more questions Search