Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdxyz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 03:40 AM
    How to connect two wireless networks
    Hi I am a college student. I am doing a project on wireless networks. I would like to connect all Zigbee networks in each floor into a single network controlled by a remote controller in a building. Thanks for your help.
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 02:35 AM

You use a gateway. It keeps networks separated.
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 02:37 AM
    I think I misread your question, sorry I am justwating for an answer tomine passing the time.

To connect two networks you use a dual input router such as those that takes both cable and dsl as inputs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Cannot connect to available wireless networks [ 11 Answers ]

I bought a new netbook and when I try to connect to any available wireless networks, they won't connect. This includes free hotspots also. I am only able to connect when I am at home through my router. Any ideas on how I can fix this. Thanks

How do I connect two wireless networks? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all I have a domestic situation. DSL modem to wireless router to switch (for the wired computers). I have wirelessly-connected computers all over the house, (Wireless g), with variable signal strength. For the computers that don't get a good wireless signal, I invested in mini-repeaters...

Connect two networks [ 2 Answers ]

I have two running networks one with a broadband internet connection, I want to connect the two networks so as to be able to share the internet connection. Any advice will be welcomed.

Wireless Networks [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a wireless network in my house for several months, and although there have been some minor problems, there has been nothing I can't handle. But recently, it's all gone pear-shaped! My computer can connect to my router, with no problems, and using the Belkin Wireless Monitor, I could...

View more questions Search