Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rupama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 03:34 AM
    My husband is very close to a female coworker
    My husband is close to a female coworker and texts and calls her after aoofice hours
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 04:31 AM

Yes, and you are curious and upset because you know what this might be. You didn't ask a question, just made a statement. Rupama, I would try to get to the bottom of it and speak to him, or speak to her.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband has a close female friend, is it normal? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has an old female co-worker he talks to more days then not. They talk on the phone and text. I use to read the messages but now he deletes them, probably because he knew I was reading them. They rarely talk when I am home. He claims they are just friends and often make the point he works...

A female coworker coworker and husband to friendly at his work [ 2 Answers ]

This female coworker sends him filthy jokes, flirts with him, he is saying things about our personal home time to her , she has called him and he her , she doesn't even come over to talk to him when I am around. I am sure there is something going on. What do you think?

My husbands close female friend [ 9 Answers ]

I´ve been married for 15 years, my husband met a woman a year ago, he is very close to her, visit her, spend many hours on the phone talking to her, and hangs around with her a lot. He says she is just a friend, he says he is not sexually interested in her. They share a lot of interest in common....

Husband Having an Emotional Affair with Coworker [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I want to meet the coworker and my husbands has not made it happen. I have met other coworkers but not her. I have gotten; its not that I don't want you to meet her, she just doesn't go out after work but during the day its lunch and coffee. They email often, and he thinks nothing is...

View more questions Search