Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flirtinwithfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 12:56 AM
    Finding a song by its music video
    Ok first of all I saw this video in the fall of 2008 on you tube. I remember it was a guy singer in the band. The video starts with a girl waking up in a bed alone in what looks like a loft and gets pissed cause the guys not there and starts breaking stuff like lamps, I remember a mirror in it too. Then at the end the guy comes up by elevator and when the doors open to the loft he has coffee in his hand and she gives him an innocent look while there's stuff thrown everywhere and broke. Please help me.. I have been trying to figure this out for like a year!!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 18, 2010, 04:38 PM

I immediately thought Kelly Clarkson "Since You've Been Gone" and after review of the video, I don't think it is, although she does break a lot of stuff. She just walks out as him and his new girl are walking to the apartment door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

Help finding a song, Have video! [ 1 Answers ]

Need help finding the name of the dance tune in this video http://college.break.com/articles/dunkfest.html right after about half Waythrough it, it's a dance song that goes, "woah woahoah woooooah, woahoh woah" Its only on for a few seconds, but I need this song quick, Thanks Guys!

View more questions Search