Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Feb 11, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Headache and nausea
    I have been having headaches and nausea the past few days. The nausea feels like motion sickness. Does anyone know what might be causing this and what I can do to make it go away. Its really hard to function with this and I have a 6 month old and a 4 year old.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 11, 2010, 09:36 PM

Headache and nausea must be some bug going around. Most of my family has had it these last few weeks. I was actually able to get the headache to disappear drinking a lot of water really fast, but I still had the chills. If it has just been a few days for you, maybe that is what it is. If it continues, you may want to head to the doctor.

Feb 12, 2010, 09:48 AM

Could this possibly be caused by allergies? I have been sneezing a lot today and have a runny nose.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 12, 2010, 09:50 AM

Have you had allergies before? Do people in your family (blood) have allergies? The flu or allergies can cause sinus problems, but usually you have a fever if it is a sinus infection and allergies won't cause the nausea.

Feb 12, 2010, 09:53 AM

Im dizzy and have the headaches and that's what I think makes me nauseated. Yes allergies run in my family though
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Have you had a sinus cold recently?

Feb 13, 2010, 08:41 AM

No I haven't had a cold at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frequent nausea. Causes? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks now. Its not constant. But it comes ang goes frequently. It started a few days before my last period (which came earlier than expected but was otherwise normal for me). That was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. At first I thought it was just pms. Then it continued...

I woke up from my nap with diarrhea, nausea, and a really bad headache [ 2 Answers ]

I just woke up from my 2 hour nap with bad cramping so I went to the washroom to find that I have diarrhea. So I didn't think of it much I have had a go a few times but now my headache is killing me and my nausea isn't going away either. I am 39 weeks pregnant today is there anything I can intake...

Mild period,headache,nausea,dizzy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am very new to this. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby since 2 years. I was diagnosed as PCOS. My last normal period was on Oct 25,2007 and I had some cramps and a brownish discharge for 1 1/2 days on Dec 2007. After that I feel very tired. I did 3 urine pregnancy test which...

Severe headache n Nausea [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 9 weeks pregnant and from morning I'm having severe headache,nausea and even vomiting . I'm felling very uneasy , uncomfortable.I'm also having whole body ache and all this together making me very restless. I'm feeling hungry but I'm not able to eat anything because of nausea and fear of...

View more questions Search