Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    callielokey24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Can a boy that's 16 go to juvi for dating a 13 year old girl
    So... me and my secret almost boyfriend love each other a lot.. but I'm 13 and he just turned 16.. he has made it clear that he doesn't want sex at all because were both pure and waiting till marriage but my mom doesn't like the idea and neither does my brothers... am I right or are they... we love each other a lot.. and he's like my everything..
    cleaning co Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2010, 09:15 PM

One thing you are forgetting is that your family loved you before your boyfriend and they have not only loved you longer, but also want the best for you. I would say to grow the best ever love, begin with your boyfriend as friends and let that grow into a strong forever love, if that's what it's meant to be. Either way you have a long enough time and if you get a lifelong friend and love out of it, why would you want to rush it now and maybe the love won't last, and the friendship won't grow? Pray about it, ask for truth and it will come.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 02:38 PM

He could get in serious trouble and be branded for life. So its best you stick to your own age or better yet wait it out until life settles down.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 06:19 PM

Yes, if your parents order him not to see you, and he does, not only he but you can be in trouble, for not listening to parents, you could be considered deliquent by the courts if your parents turn this over to CFS along with the boy,
    Since you are so young, most likely the courts will consider him effecting you because at 13 you can be more easy influenced by a older boy.

But yes, even without sex it is very possible to have him reported and if he would not stop, yes, he could, esp if he had been in trouble before
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Feb 15, 2010, 03:11 PM

Never make someone you're everything because when you lose it you've got nothing left. You're too young to be in love and too naïve. Him being in juvy is going to give you a bad name, stick to your own age because you can get caught up in his ways!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 26 year old girl dating a 18 year old boy, is that wrong? [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old lady and I am considering dating an 18 year old guy. I just wanted to know what you all think. Is it wrong? He has no problem but his mom do. She thinks I will end up using her son and believe me that is not my intention. Any advice?

17 yer old boy 14 year old girl dating? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I'm a 17 year old male turing 18 in three months and I'm dating a 14 year old freshmen girl turning 15 in 2 months, I was wondering weather an intamate relationship is out of the questions? For example kissing, holding hands the works I understand the age of consent in Washington is 16 and...

Boy 16, dating 11 year old girl. Is that OK? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it OK for a teenage boy, 16, to date an 11 year old girl? What is the consensus...

View more questions Search