Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misbon8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 06:00 PM
    My TV keeps turning off
    My TV panasonic ct27g11u keeps turning on and off by itself.
    Please help.
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Feb 11, 2010, 10:28 PM

How often does it turn on and off? Have you checked that the remote control doesn't have a stuck button, causing the set to switch on/off? Try hiding the remote (or remove its batteries) to eliminate it as a possible cause.

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

My shower faucet keeps turning and turning. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my shower faucet has to be almost entirely turned around before it comes on. This just happened today. . Only the cold water.. is that a bad valve er something? Thank you in advance:(

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

Tv turning off [ 2 Answers ]

My television turns off before the screen comes on. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?

TV keeps turning itself off - why? [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my TV for 3 years, over the last few days it turns itself off. This happens 2-3 times a day, about every 20mins or so. Is it telling me its on its last legs or does anyone think its worth repairing? Does anyone have any answers - caby2

View more questions Search