Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maurice24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Pimple Acne Scar
    I always pick my pimple or bumps that I get on my face and it turns out to a acne scar or dark spot and now I have a dark circle spot on my cheek and my other cheek on my face. I want to tone the pimple spots that I picked to where it's the same color as my other skin because my skin color is light brown and the acne pimple scar is dark brown
    I want to get rid of it should I buy proactiv or coconut butter?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 13, 2010, 08:46 AM

I don't know if proactiv works but I know retin a is working and you can try lactic or glycolic peels also for faster results but don't use the 2 in combo.
    Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple scar [ 6 Answers ]

I have had lots of pimples on my face but after, I've squeezed all of them, a permanent scar remains. Is there anyway I could remove these annoying scars?

Acne scar treatment and skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I am desperate for any answers or anyone that can help me. I'm a 29 year old dark skinned black woman who has suffered from acne since I was a teenager, which has left scarring on my face, back and chest. All I want is something that will help diminish the scars. I feel extremely depressed because...

Yellow pimple acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi in my face my mouth area appear yellow pimple I use now complete acne thropy system advence is made by neutrogena I used but my pimple as it is

Product for acne scar and skin glow [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to all.. Well I developed some acne and now have feen facing this acne and acne scar problem since long which is very irritating, I took several glycolic peels session but not satisfactory. New acne keep coming and old scars are still there. I saw people talking in forums about Glycolic and...

I need to know alternatives to acne scar removal and their price [ 3 Answers ]

I have been suffering wioth post acne scars and have about 600 dollars to spend on it I would want to know alternatives, creams, treatments that I can get for them thanks it would mean a great deal if you helped me out

View more questions Search