Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MK300 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 04:57 PM
    Share computer vista
    How do you share files on two or more comps on a network?
    MK300 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 04:57 PM

How can I answer the question when I'm the one ASKING??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Share computer vista [ 1 Answers ]

How can you set up two comps to share files on windows vista?

I can't access my XP computer from my Vista laptop [ 1 Answers ]

Hey ! I have a few computers on my network. I'm running winvista premium edition and I would like to connect to a desktop on my network that is running XP SP2. I'm using tcp ip v 4 and I have disabled tcp ip v 6. I installed the Microsoft Link-Layer Topology Discovery (LLTD) Responder...

How to share files abd how to create a XP and Vista network [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old XP laptop and recently bought a laptop that has Vista. I have been trying to connect the two laptops - even with the help from HP - but so far unsuccessfully. I have a netgear router so we tried the wiresless connection first, however, either computer did not appear in the others...

How to share with my other computer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I want to know how can I share doc and stuff with my desktop to laptop. I have big files like movies I want to sent over to my laptop. So give me in detail so do I do that. Thanks

Vista 64 bit computer [ 1 Answers ]

Iam considering buying a new computer with the Vista Home Premium operating system. There are thirty-two bit machines and sixty-four bit machines. What are the advantages of the sixty-four bit computer? What are the disadvantages of the sixty-four bit computer? Will thrity-two bit...

View more questions Search