Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sh1nbone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Cartoon with dogs
    OK I remember a cartoon from the 90s.

I think it was on cartoon network.

It was about these dogs who looked like great danes. They were like white or grey. They were human like, they could talk and stand upright. Anyway the flew around in jets and attacked bad guys. They carried weapons and stuff.

I remember one of the dogs was always tied to like a strecher and had a muzzle on because he was crazy and would attack everybody so when the dogs got in a bad position they would release the mad dog. Yeah that's all I remember.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Thanks for sharing.
    electric_star Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Apr 28, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Road rovers!!
    I used to love that cartoon so much.
    Just type in Road rovers on YouTube or Google and you'll soon find it.
    There was a husky a collie a labrador a doberman and a rotweiller (the one in the stretcher)
    They are normal dogs who are owened by the queen/the president etc but they are also superheros :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not referring to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if I'm correct.the characters...

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

View more questions Search