Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavy75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Law for association fee
    If the asociation fee is not paid in one yr can be duble?
    lavy75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 01:46 PM

HI!

If the asociation fee is not paid can duble?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2010, 04:07 PM

In ENGLISH please?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 11:44 AM

Possibly, if the by-laws say they can charge 100% interest. But, in most jurisdictions, by-laws have to be compatible with state, county and/or city law. You would neeed a lawyer to research that probably, so if it is in the by-laws, paying it may be the most cost-effective way to go. One other possibility is to contact your state's Consumer Protection Division for an opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaners association [ 5 Answers ]

Im just getting started in business and would like to know about a good cleaners association to join

Association Lien [ 1 Answers ]

My association put a lien on my house. Do they have to notifity me? How am I suppose to know what their next course of action is or does it just sit their unil it is satisfied? How can a court issue a lien without knowing both side to verify it the amount is correct or it the debt is even owed?

Homeowners association fee [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a house in this subdivision that was going up. We were verbally told by the seller that a home owenrs association would be in place once all the homes were built and that the first year association fee would be mandatory but after that it was optional to be part or not of this...

Legal fee/filing fee as misc expense [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I and my husband intend to file joint return. We will itemize deductions. We have some H1 and employer based filing fee and attorney fee for our green card. Can I deduct that under misc. deductions ? Since it is employment based, it is not a "personal" legal fee. Which forms should I use...

Is it legal for TX apts to charge late fee PLUS concession fee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my apt complex going on 5 years. Last month I was late paying my rent a couple of days because I was out of town on business. When I got back and called to get the total amount due, it was an outrageously high amount of money. When I asked him to break down the charges, he said...

View more questions Search