Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ProudMomma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 01:11 PM
    What does added to requisition mean when applying for a job?
    I applied for a job and my status shows this.. what does it mean?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 02:45 PM
    It depends on the company. A requisition is usually a form used by a Hiring Manager to justify the hiring of a new person. This form would need to be signed off on by HR and higher ups in the organization.

It could simply mean that you are in the running for the position, or it could mean that you are the one the Hiring Manager has chosen for the job. There is no way to know for sure except to contact HR or the Hiring Manager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Law Enfocement job as a peace Officer [ 1 Answers ]

I was Intrested in trying out for law enforcement here in Iowa. Even though I have to list everything honest about me on the application, I am worried about listing my brothers felony charge on being a past sex offender and listing my sons 3 felonys charges.Can a law enforcement agency hold this...

I am applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how they research your previous jobs?

Felon applying for mgt job, needs bonding, can that happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an offer on the table from Burger King, the problem is a six year old felony. Can I be bonded, asked by the recruiter. Help please.

Illegal immigrants checking "i am a us citizen"box when applying for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Another questions and to get anyone's opinion... does anyone know roughly how many illegal people out there check the " I am a US Citizen" box when applying for a job? How often does this happen?

View more questions Search