Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kishorekumar Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Problem in installation
    Hi,
    I have installed Yahoo messenger for redhatlinux. Due to some problem the installation failed.
    When I tried to reinstall it, it is saying that the installation package already exists. Where will be package stored ?
    boutwellrj Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2006, 08:52 AM
    First thing I would do is go to search and find out where is was installed and run program from there. If that does not work uninstall program and start over. Good luck
    kishorekumar Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 09:25 PM
    I 've searched but not able to find the package. Where is the default location of installation packages store? I have installed using .rpm file. How to uninstall it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glass shower door installation problem [ 7 Answers ]

My contractor put in an entire new shower for me, including the walls, fixtures, tile, etc. There is a glass shower door between two tiled half walls (and then glass going from the half walls on up). The glass is frameless except for where the glass meets the tops of the half walls. When the...

Thermostat Installation [ 5 Answers ]

About to install a new Honeywell RTH6300B thermostat. I have 4 wires coming from the wall... green, white, red and blue. Old thermostat had connections for W, RH, B, RC, G, O, Y... (Old thermostat was White Rodgers model # 1F86-244.) New Honeywell RTH6300B thermostat has connections marked G, W,...

Installation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, How can I install a OS if my CD ROM is not functioning.

Installation problem ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! :) , I'm just became member in your site , and I happy to join u because I find you site very good . Yes , I do have questions to ask , I recently format my PC and was trying install XP version . I did partition , scanned the drives and check all that was necessary for the...

View more questions Search