Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    india1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 12:13 PM
    About when should I apply for L2 EAD extn/renewal?
    Hi, my L2 EAD is expiring March 14, 2010 and my L2 visa on June 05, 2010. I have applied for visa extension along with my husband's L1. My queries are 1. I have a good job offer now, should I apply for extension now? 2. When will I receive the EAD extension? 3. Should I wait until my visa extn? 4. Can I get EAD extn for two months for now and then get it renewed after my visa extn? Advice I do not want to miss this good job opportunity. My EAD validity is from 03/15/2008 to 03/14/2010. I did not go for job these two years and now have a good job offer. What to do help...
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 02:22 PM

You should file for EAD 90 days before March 14, 2010... better do it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L2 - how to apply for EAD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am here on L2 VISA. I would like to take up the employment and have the following queries. 1. Do I have to get the EAD before the SSN. 2. Do I need an employer to get the EAD? Or I can file on my own? 3.How many forms(like I-765) I need to fill to submit to get the EAD? I am...

Can I apply for EAD of my spouse when she is not come to USA... [ 1 Answers ]

Can I apply for EAD of my spouse when she is not come to USA... My question do you need to be in USA or need to visit USA for once to apply for EAD.. Like I am in L1 and she has an L2 in India.. so can I apply for her EAD here in USA without her being here.. Thanks in Advance... Sri

How to apply for EAD? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am here on L2 VISA. I would like to take up the employment and have the following queries. 1. Do I have to get the EAD before the SSN. 2. Do I need an employer to get the EAD? Or I can file on my own? I have already applied for EAD my own, but on that will I be eligible to work...

View more questions Search