Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Cheapest Cinderella wedding accessories
    Hello
    I live in miami Florida and I have a friend that is getting married next year on April.. her theme for the wedding is Cinderella.. she is very close to me and I love her like another sister.. I just wanted to know if anyone knows a place or website that you can order cheap cinderella accessories? (for ex. Tiny horse carriages with candy inside, candles, card holders to put on each tables)
    Please let me know
    Thank you
    Precious07 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiGirl
    Hello
    I live in miami florida and I have a friend that is getting married next year on April.. her theme for the wedding is Cinderella.. she is very close to me and i love her like another sister.. I just wanted to know if anyone knows a place or website that you can order cheap cinderella accesories? (for ex. tiny horse carriages with candy inside, candles, card holders to put on each tables)
    please let me know
    thank you
    Hi. Try www.cinderella.safeshopper.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search