Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy mom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 10:03 AM
    What to find the words and title of a poem
    I only remember a little.what is a mother well that's hard to say. She may have been anyone until that day. The baby was laid in her arms to impart a gentle new wisdom of mind and of heart. God must of whispered the secret she new this was the work she had been chosen to do.
    sexy mom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 10:06 AM

I only remember a little.what is a mother well that's hard to say. She may have been anyone until that day. The baby was laid in her arms to impart a gentle new wisdom of mind and of heart. God must of whispered the secret she new this was the work she had been chosen to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Need poem with words "crack of the bat, pop of the glove [ 1 Answers ]

Need poem title with words crack of a bat, pop of a glove, I want one more chance to play catch with my dad

I need to find a certain poem but I don't know the title just words [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I loved this poem but I don't know what it is called.. It goes like this Just some wings heart and a destiney to find you mine. I adapted to your breath while I slept But then I can't remember the rest except like You my number seven

Words to a poem [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the words to a poem/saying which starts - Don't worry about what you cannot change don't try to change what you cannot??

View more questions Search