Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjanaanju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Free birth chart and prediction
    Hai... am anjana..
    My date of birth and birth time : 2nd jan 1991
    8.30am

In my birth chart , saturn venus and rahu is positioned in my lagnam, which is capricon and moon jupiter and ketu is positioned in my 7th house which is cancer...

Please tel me how this combination affects my marriedlife... pleaseee...

Thanks in advancee...
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 11:57 AM

There is no exact prediction that anyone on this Earth can make. If one tells you that (s)he can do the exact prediction, it's just a lie to extort money from you, taking advantage of your lack of knowledge.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 03:14 PM

Come on Unknown... some people have religion, some superstition, and others the stars. Who's to say one belief is more or less than another. I know a young lady who is studying to be a sibyl, she studies card reading, tea leaves, astrology, and a few other obscure sciences. She did a card reading for me once, but I don't remember what she said, I can't say she's right or wrong... the truth is, I don't really care, even if she is good, I don't want to know.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    I know a young lady who is studying to be a sibyl, she studies card reading, tea leaves, astrology, and a few other obscure sciences.
    IJ4L: I first assumed your posting was sarcasm, but then I got to your sentence that describes the women's pursuits as "sciences." Please assure me - you're kidding, right?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Not exactly, I am saying that it isn't a science or anything like it, however, I am in no place to criticize her for what she believes.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 07:17 AM

OK. I don't criticize others for their beliefs either. I just take exception if folks claim that their beliefs are rooted in science if they are really not. Astrology is a classic example.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 07:51 AM

And so many people get deceived... or get their hopes high, without ever getting what they want.

Plus, you are the one who is able to change your future, according to what you want to be.

Maybe there's something like destiny, but for the time being, I prefer looking at my present and try to make my future, without trying to know what will exactly happen.
    jaankiran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 07:48 AM
    Hello sir meri shadhi kb hogi kis saal mr kis month me name kiran sehgal d.o.b 27sep1985 time 10:36pm birth place amritsar(india,punjab) Please REPLY ME MAIL [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get free condoms and birth control? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a teen. I live at home but my home situation is not so good. I want to try to get birth control and condoms to be save but I don't know where to go where it will be private and free. If my parents knew they would flip. Can anyone help me??

How to find my birth father for free [ 1 Answers ]

How to find my birth farther for free?

My birth chart [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody calculate my birth chart?Where I am in each house?

Birth chart - future predictions - do you believe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Do you all believe in birth chart predictions? :confused: Did any predictions worked out for you guys?;) Please share your opinion... :D

Bidding Chart or Price Chart [ 4 Answers ]

I need an example of a bidding chart or price chart... to estimate the a price when I bid on a place to clean. I'm in the office cleaning business.

View more questions Search