Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takakoiwamoto Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Where can I get the dry stack stone ledge or panel like the one used in DIYnetwork
    I am looking and pricing the dry stack stone ledge or panel like the one used in DIY network Sweat Equit. Where can I get it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 05:48 PM

Where do you live? Try googling or hit the yellow pages for rock and stone supply or even a landscaping supply company. You could also try a lumber yard for faux stone like Corning. Cultured Stone® - Stone Veneer and Brick Veneer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Kenmore ultrawash control panel won't reset and no heat dry button keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

Some of the buttons on the control panel won't light up at all. If I press normal wash the no heat dry button lights up with it and then I can't press start. No matter what I push (other than drain/cancel) the no heat dry/lock button is on. I've tried unlocking it, turning off the breaker, pushing...

Dry stack stone building [ 4 Answers ]

WE are building a house where the first 5 feet above ground would be stone (dry stack). The builder tells me it is better to have it Semi dry stack. What is the difference? The sone thickness is 4 to 6 inches and the width vary. We are usinf Kansas Prairie blend stone

View more questions Search