Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Father and Daughter spanish song
    Hello,
    Does anyone know of a song for the bride and her father to dance to in spanish?
    I know one song that its called "Niņa Bonita" but the bride wants a different song.. please help
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 24, 2006, 07:21 AM
    The spanish version of 'Angel' by Jon Secada is a pretty song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Can my husband adopt my daughter if her father is not around? [ 13 Answers ]

I live with my husband and I have my daughter,which is not his biologically,but I also have a son that is his,so I was wondering if it is that he could adopt her without the father's consent,keeping in mind that her father is nowhere to be found.

Father/Daughter dance... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about the father/daughter dance... is it proper for the bride to dance with her new husband's father during the father/daughter dance? The reason I am asking is because I am not too crazy about my new sister-in-law... well during the father/daughter dance, about 1/2 way...

Graduation song for my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to remember a song (country I think) that was sung about 4-6 years ago. It was a female singer and it was about her daughter getting ready to go to college. Can't remember hardly any of the words, but seems like one line was about her daughter taking an old lamp with her. Gee,...

Ia father needs advice to keep daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I am raising my 4 yr daughter without her mother. The mother was released from prison and currently lives with her parents. The mother and I were never married, and after being together 15 yrs. She finally became pregnant and we had a girl.. When our daughter was 1 the mother started using drugs...

View more questions Search