Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nickie21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 06:48 AM
    I'm 10 weeks pregnant
    Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?
    Precious07 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2006, 06:57 AM
    I did some research and found that its okay to use while carrying a child, but to be safe you might want to ask your doctor. It never hurts to have a second opinion
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2006, 06:58 AM
    I see no reason why you should not be able to use deodorant or anti-persperant while pregnant.
    posheak Posts: 51, Reputation: -1

Nov 24, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Unless the deo is a prescription. It shoudn't be much to worry with, but for the baby's sake as your gyno. The things that u can avoid during pregnancy are hair colours and hair lightening creams. If u have more queries u can read ` What to expect when you are expecting' as it is a good source of information and solves almost all queries.
    Hope this helps. Have a great day and congratulations for the baby =)
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I looked it up from my work and no you should be OK
    nyrichsure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 05:39 AM
    I think in each week of being pregnant, you need to learn and understand step by step of instruction to understand your body and baby. This will help you not too worry too much. http://www.e18weekspregnant.org/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

2 weeks pregnant roughly, bit confused [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on 9th aug, I had light bleeding and mucas on 20th aug for 2 days and then nothing, followed by light cramping that has worn off now. I did a pregnancy test and it showed positive. After 1 week of cramping it stopped and now I have brown discharge. I would be due on in the next...

30 weeks [ 24 Answers ]

I don't know if this qualifies as a question since I'm just updating everyone about how things are coming along... lol.. Hopefully all this might help someone else at some point in time... I just got back from my 30 week appt. and everything is much better than it was last week. I did get an...

View more questions Search