Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacistanley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 12:57 AM
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have been having contractions and lots of back pain
    I had to have my contractions stopped 5 days ago and now I'm having the same pain again with my other 2 children I had to have my labor stopped several times what should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 01:12 AM
    Go back to the hospital to be evaluated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having contractions at 26 weeks pregnant [ 12 Answers ]

I recently was in the hospital for low abdomen pain I been having and they told me I am having preterm contractions.. they gave me medicine and the pain went away and the next night I was having them again, well I just got back from the doctors office and they did a FNN colture I'm waiting on the...

24 weeks pregnant, weird leg pain? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have been experiencing this weird feeling on my left leg from my hip to my ankle. It's kind of like a growing pain, you know that dull achey pain. It started bothering me the other night, then some yesterday, then last night till this morning. I woke up in...

25 weeks pregnant am I having contractions [ 1 Answers ]

I;m 25 weeks pregnant and have partial placentia previa which has been conformed at my last two ultrasounds, now tonight I think I'm having some contractions. My belly gets so hard and uncomfortable when I stand or sit, my back is hurting in the lower half and I'm having pressure in the vaginal...

A Pain Reliever at 30 Weeks Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I have a pinched nerve in my C2 vertibre which causes headaches and even migraines if it gets to bad. Through out my pregnancy it hasn't been an issue, but as of lately my neck has become very stiff. The muscle's are becoming inflamed *due to stress probably* but I was wondering what I could take...

View more questions Search